1. Glanbia Nutritionals. truebroc™ information manual. 2015.
2. Katoch O, et al. Sulforaphane mitigates genotoxicity induced by radiation and anticancer drugs in human lymphocytes. Mutat Res. 2013 Dec
3. Sekhar KR, et al. Nrf2 promotes survival following exposure to ionizing radiation. Free Radic Biol. Med. 2015 May.
4. Mathew ST, et al. Repeated Nrf2 stimulation using sulforaphane protects fibroblasts from ionizing radiation. 2014 May.
5. Li J, et al. N-acetylcysteine relieves oxidative stress and protects hippocampus of rat from radiation-induced apoptosis by inhibiting caspase-3. Biomed Pharmacother. 2015 Mar.
6. Wu KC, et al. Screening of natural compound as activators of the keap1-nrf2 pathway. Planta Med. 2014 Jan.
7. Joy J, et al. Protection of DNA and membranes from gamma-radiation induced damages by Centella asiatica. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2009 Jul.
8. Alcaraz M, et al. Liposoluble antioxidants provide an effectiveradioprotective barrier. BR J Radiol. 2009 Jul.
9. Del Bano MJ, et al. Radioprotective-antimutagenic effects of rosemary phenolics against chromosomal damage induced in human lymphocytes by gamma-rays. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Mar 22.
10. You H, et al. The green tea extract epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits irradiation-induced pulmonary fibrosis in adult rats. Int J Mol Med. 2914 Jul.
11. Lee HJ, et al. Modification of gamma-radiation response in mice by green tea polyphenols. Phytother Res. 2008 Oct.
12. Rithidech KN, et al. Attenuation of oxidative damage and inflammatory responses by apigenin given to mice after irradiation. Mutat Res. 2012 Dec.
13. Saw CL, et al. The berry constituents quercetin, kaempferol, and pterostilbene synergistically attenuate reactive oxygen species: involvement of the Nrf2-ARE signaling pathway. Food Chem Toxicol. 2014 Oct.
14. Hosseinimehr SJ, et al. Radioprotective effects of hesperidin against genotoxicity induced by gamma-irradiation in human lymphocytes. Mutagenesis. 2009 May.
15. Pradeep K, et al. Protective effect of hesperidin, a citrus flavanoglycone, against ã-radiation-induced tissue damage in Sprague-Dawley rats. J Med Food. 2012 May.
16. Patel SL, et al. Antigenotoxic potential of rutin and quercetin in Swiss mice exposed to gamma radiation. Biomed J. 2014 Sep-Oct.
17. Baliga MS, et al. Radioprotective effects of Zingiber officinale Roscoe (ginger): past, present and future. Food Funct. 2012 Jul;
18. Sekhar KR, et al. NRF2 promotes survival following exposure to ionizing radiation. Free Radic Biol Med. 2015 May 11.
19. Hwang YP. et al. The flavonoids apigenin and luteolin suppress ultraviolet A-induced matrix metalloproteinase-1 expression via MAPKs and AP-1-dependent signaling in HaCaT cells. J Dermatol Sci 2011 Jan.
20. Park M, et al. Carnosic acid, a phenolic diterpene from rosemary, prevents UV-induced expression of matrix metalloproteinases in human skin fibroblasts and keratinocytes. Exp Dermatol. 2013 May;
21. Knatko EV, et al. Nrf2 Activation Protects against Solar-Simulated Ultraviolet Radiation in Mice and Humans. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2015 Jun.
22. Zhong JL, et al. Development of refractoriness of HO-1 induction to a second treatment with UVA radiation and the involvement of Nrf2 in human skin fibroblasts. Photochem Photobiol. 2014 Nov-Dec
23. Gruber F, et al. Nrf2 deficiency causes lipid oxidation, inflammation and matrix-protease expression in DHA supplemented and UVA irradiated skin fibroblasts. Free Radic Biol Med. 2015 May 13
24. Egner PA, et al. Rapid and sustainable detoxication of airborne pollutants by broccoli sprout beverage: results of a randomized clinical trial in China. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 2014 Aug.
25. Riedl MA, et al. Oral sulforaphane increases Phase II antioxidant enzymes in the human upper airway. Clin Immunol. 2009 Mar
26. Abdukk Razis AF, et al. The natural chemopreventive phytochemical R-sulforaphane is a far more potent inducer of the carcinogen-detoxifying enzyme systems in rat liver and lung than the S-isomer. Int J Cancer 2011 Jun
27. Shu T, eta l. Protective role of andrographolide in bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2013 Dec.
28. Al-Rubaei ZM, et al. Effects of local curcumin on oxidative stress and total antioxidant capacity in vivo study. Pak J Biol Sci. 2014 Dec.
29. Lee TY, et al. Modulation of thioacetamide-induced hepatic inflammations, angiogenesis and fibrosis by andrographolide in mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014 Dec.
30. Jiang Y, et al. Hepato-protective effects of six schisandra lignans on acetaminophen-induced liver injury are partially associated with the inhibition of CYP-mediated bioactivation. Chem Biol Interact. 2015 Apr.
31. Li J, et al. Effect of Schisandra chinensis on interleukins, glucose metabolism, and pituitary-adrenal and gonadal axis in rats under strenuous swimming exercise. Chin J Integr Med 2015 Jan.
32. Parichatikanond W, et al. Study of anti-inflammatory activities of the pure compounds from Andrographis paniculata (burm.f.) Nees and their effects on gene expression. Int Immunopharmacol. 2010 Nov
33. Chen TY, et al. Inhibition of enveloped viruses infectivity by curcumin. PLoS One. 2013 May 1.
34. Chen JX, et al. Activity of andrographolide and its derivatives against influenza virus in vivo and in vitro. Biol Pharm Bull. 2009 Aug.
35. Liu AL, et al. Anti-influenza virus activities of flavonoids from the medicinal plant Elsholtzia rugulosa. Planta Med. 2008 Jun
36. Cagno V, et al. In vitro evaluation of the antiviral properties of Shilajit and investigation of its mechanisms of action. J Ethnopharmacol 2015 May 26
37. Mishra SK, et al. Andrographolide and analogues in cancer prevention. Front Biosci (Elite Ed). 2015 Jan.
38. Zhang QQ, et al. Andrographolide inhibits melanoma tumor growth by inactivating the TLR4/NF-êB signaling pathway. Melanoma Res. 2014 Dec
39. Pratheeshkumar P, et al. Andrographolide induces apoptosis in B16F-10 melanoma cells by inhibiting NF-êB-mediated bcl-2 activation and modulating p53-induced caspase-3 gene expression. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2012 Feb
40. Zhang YP, et al. Effect of curcumin on the proliferation, apoptosis, migration, and invasion of human melanoma A375 cells. Genet Mol Res. 2015 Feb 6
41. Chinembiri TN, et al. Review of natural compounds for potential skin cancer treatment. Molecules. 2014 Aug 6
42. Rudolf K, et al. Sulforaphane-induced apoptosis involves p53 and p38 in melanoma cells. Apoptosis. 2014 Apr;
43. Meena H, et al. Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems. Int J Ayurveda Res .2010 Jan.
44. Stohs SJ, Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo). Phytother Res. 2014 Apr.
45. Surapaneni DK, et al. Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Aug.
46. Dinkova-Kostova AT, et al. The emerging role of Nrf2 in mitochondrial function. Free Radic Biol Med. 2015 May 11
47. Burke KE. Photoaging: the role of oxidative stress. G Ital Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Aug;
48. Hazane-Puch F, et al. Six-day selenium supplementation led to either UVA-photoprotection or toxic effects in human fibroblasts depending on the chemical form and dose of Se. Metallomics. 2014 Sep
49. Giardi, TM, et al. Preventative or Potential Therapeutic value of Nutraceuticals against Ionizing Radiation-Induced Oxidative Stress in Exposed Subjects and Frequent Fliers. Int J Mol. Sci. 2013 Aug.
50. Alhazmi MI. Molecular docking of selected phytocompounds with H1N1 Proteins. Bioinformation. 2015 Apr 30