1. Cattani G, et al. Airports and air quality: a critical synthesis of the literature. Epidemiol Prev. 2014 May-Aug.
2. Jones S, et al. The application of magnetic measurements for the characterization of atmospheric particulate pollution within the airport environment. Sci Total Environ. 2015 Jan 1.
3. Klapmeyer ME, et al. CO2, NOx, and particle emissions from aircraft and support activities at a regional airport. Environ Sci Technol. 2012 Oct.
4. Turner, C. What is aerotoxic syndrome? The Telegraph. February 2015.
5. Aerotoxic Association. 2015.
6. Potter E. Five myths about germs on aircraft. USA Today. October 2014.
7. Raslau D, et al. The risk of prostate cancer in pilots: a meta-analysis. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. 2015 Feb.
8. Yong LC, et al. Mortality among a cohort of U.S. commercial airline cockpit crew. Am J Ind Med. 2014 Aug.
9. Florida Institute of Technology. Dark lightning: Are airplane passengers exposed to radiation from intense bursts of gamma-rays from thunderclouds? 2013 Apr.
10. Morelle R. Gamma-ray bursts 'common in storms'. BBC News. 2014 Dec.
11. Sanlorenzo M, et al. The risk of melanoma in airline pilots and cabin crew: a meta-analysis. JAMA Dermatol 2015 Jan.
12. JAMA Dermatology. Airline Pilots Can Be Exposed to Cockpit Radiation Similar to Tanning Beds. 2014 Dec.
13. Bhangar S, et al. Atmospheric ozone levels encountered by commercial aircraft on transatlantic routes. Envir Res Letters, 2013 Jan.
14. Beko G, et al. Impact of cabin ozone concentrations on passenger reported symptoms in commercial aircraft. One 2015 May.
15. Cleveland Clinic. Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention. 2013 Jan.
16. Gavish I, et al. Air travel and the risk of thromboembolism. Intern Emerg Med. 2011 Apr
17. Anneken D, et al. Development of methodologies for identification and quantification of hazardous air pollutants from turbine engine emissions. J Air Waste Manag Assoc. 2015 Mar
18. Inman M. Plane Exhaust Kills More People Than Plane Crashes. National Geographic News. 2010 Oct.